Here are some tips for cleaning grout and tile:
- Remove existing grout and caulk from shower
- Clean water deposits and other materials from tile
- Spray to kill mold and mildew where possible
- Apply new grout using a quality-fortified grout
- Apply caulking where necessary
- Apply industrial quality sealer in grout lines is suggested
For more tips and information about restoring bathrooms, showers, tile, flooring and all things related to cleaning and repairing tiles and grout visit our site at wantcleangrout.com, or follow us on Twitter and Facebook. At Stone Medic we guarantee our work. Call us for a free estimate at (813) 818-7555 or (727) 530-3555. We service the entire Tampa Bay Area.